Friday, March 18, 2011

The prototype of my square


Hello fellow quilters:)

This is basically what my square will look like. It will have a border though, but I do not have the material that I want to do it in so that will be a surprise. I also am debating about switching my background material to blue but am not sure if I really want to do that or not. I do know that this isn't the white material I plan to use, it was a scrap as I didn't want to use my real one on something I wasn't sure would turn out. I think it looks pretty cute though:) I have seem a few of your square and am looking forward to seeing the others! So start sharing them:)

Please take a minute and read the fb message I'm sending to you soon. It has some important info.

Happy sewing all!

1 comment:

  1. That is adorable Nat! I love owls. These are precious! Love the little ones with the big eyes. Can't wait to see the finished block!

    ReplyDelete